17 Things You May Not Know About Me

Monday 20 March 2017








Hello you wonderful people! 
I came across this video from Ingrid Nilsen and it immediately made me think of the things that you guys probably don't know about me. I love it when bloggers do these posts, it's fun finding out little quirks and things from their past. We all have different stories, so here's a little bit more of an look into mine! 



I never listened to rap music before I started working out at a gym. Even now it's the only kind of music that gives me energy to perform well. 


I can't go a single day without coffee. Even when we travel, I drag my family to find a cafe for me to get a caffeine fix.  


I'm obsessed with mash-ups of my favorite songs on YouTube. There are some brilliant ones out there, especially with Little Mix and Fifth Harmony. 


My hair is guaranteed to always be in a pony tail. For work, training, or even just on my days off so it's easy to handle. It's just the way I like it, but I wish I had the patience to curl it every once in a while.


After watching Deep Blue Sea as a kid, I have been terrified of sharks and swimming in the ocean. I still can't go out so deep that I can't touch the bottom. Even the grates in swimming pools scare me because of an episode on Scooby Doo.


At school, my best subjects were always English and History. I usually placed in the top 3 of my class, which was great because they were my favorites to learn and I had the best English teacher that fueled my creativity.


I love eating cereal at night.


I'm really sensitive to noises when I'm at the cinema. Any rustling, chatting, or even checking of phones doesn't pass my notice and I find it hard to concentrate on the movie.


Peanut M&Ms are my favorite of the three.


When I was 10 years old, I had a trampoline accident that shattered the ball of my elbow. After a surgery to put in 6 pins, I had to go in for a second one because of a twisted nerve that left my pinky finger numb. It was right arm, so I got to be ambidextrous for a while!


I try to always carry snacks with me because I get paranoid about feeling hungry. It puts me in a bad mood, so it's safer for everyone!


Apart from being a blogger, my other dream careers are being a cookbook writer, party planner, or running my own cake business.


After reading I Am Number Four, I have always wanted to own a beagle and name him Bernie Kosner.


I will also eventually own a golden retriever and a caramel cocker spaniel.


My currently celebrity crushes are Tom Hiddleston, Harry Styles, and Chris Pratt.


The Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is my favorite ride at Disneyland.


My lucky number is 4.


I made it onto my school cross country team without meaning to one year. I came 10th in my year group so I got to go to the Canterbury competitions. I didn't do terribly well, but looking back makes me realize I was always made for running.



There you go, 17 things you didn't know about me! Leave some comments with random facts about yourself for me to read. Tell me what what pets you would like, favorite movies, anything you like! :)

Steph x.



2 comments :

  1. I love this post Steph. I like these kind too as it's always fun to find out more about people! I love that you had a great English teacher as so did we. English was our favourite subject all because of our awesome teacher, who we still want to go back and see one day! :) That sounds terrible about your trampolining accident, Luc and I did Trampolining for 8 years and were very lucky with no injuries! Have a great day! :)

    Kelly www.theblossomtwins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am so glad I'm not the only one that gets spooked by the grates at the swimming pool! There's something about them that I reaaaaally do not like!! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete